Independent Hotel Summit Las Vegas
While renamed from InnDependent Lodging Summit in 2016, the 2017 InnDependent Lodging Executive Summit at HI Connect is set to be bigger and better than the inaugural event.
The Las Vegas has tailored content, extra networking and access to design elements and people not usually easily accessible at one event.
Hoteliers interested in attending Independent Hotel Summit can register at http://inndependentsummit.com/ibc-invite/. Qualified hoteliers may be able to receive hosted air, hotel, registration and F & B.
The premier Boutique Hotel Summit 2017 is sure to please both hoteliers and vendors alike.
This year’s will include independent hoteliers like you. Plus, you’ll have access to:
- Expert panels, meetings and educational sessions
- HI Connect Design studio with 50 unique vignettes showcasing guest rooms, bathrooms and public spaces in an actual hotel environment reflecting all marketing segments from midscale to luxury.
- Nightly networking events that include:
- Opening night dinner at Delta Island.
- Elegant event at the HI Connect 2017 People’s Choice Awards Gala reception and dinner.
- Cultivate new relationships while strengthening existing ones Enjoy culinary meals, handcrafted cocktails all included in your Registration.
- Experience and hear about cutting edge new product debuts and amazing ROI on countless innovation solutions.
The educational panels of hoteliers with moderators are:
- Drive Revenue by Leveraging a Social Media Presence
- New Sales Tactics that Keep You Independent
- Defining the Independent Hotel Experience
- Connecting & Automating the Independent Hotel
- Executing Your Vision Through Public Space Design
- Authenticity is Everything. How Do You Create it?
- Rise of the Midscale Independent Hotel
- Soft Brands and Independent Hotels. The Perfect Match?
- Developing an F&B Program for the Independent Hotel
- 3Case Study: A Peek Inside Unique Hotel Concepts